Our single-car garage was over-packed and completely disorganized. I was overwhelmed with two small children and had limited resources. Stephanie brought innovative ideas, knowledgeable advice and a very workable plan. We are so pleased with the results!
Carrie and her husband had a busy life with two young boys, a home and a cabin, friends and family, and many hobbies. Their garage had become so full that they could no longer park in the garage.
They wanted a spot to keep bikes, kids’ stuff, seasonal items, tools, and, most of all, a place to park the car! Carrie’s husband and I worked together on Saturday mornings for two months to reach their goal. I devoted 30 hours of my time toward this project.
- About 1/4 of the garage contents were purged and donated.
- They were able to park in the garage, and their car was dry and protected!
- Loading and unloading the car has been easier for Carrie.
- Carrie’s husband became inspired to put up an outbuilding where many of the large items were then stored.
- Containers with small supplies and tools were labeled for easy retrieval.
- Free shelving was given to them by a family member.
- The garage has become a place where her husband can work on his projects, with all of his tools right at his fingertips.