"I feel like a real person, not a hot mess! In the morning, I am put together, I have my coffee, my keys and everything I need. The organizing work has made me feel more confident."
Julie has been a client since 2011. Her areas of concern included clutter in living areas, disorganization is affecting work performance, can’t have anyone over. Some of her health and learning issues included: recently obtained ADHD screening, anxiety, and depression.
Beverly’s goals were to have the serenity and confidence that comes with an organized home. Stephanie scheduled 3 hour organizing sessions twice per month for 18 months.
- A weekly routine for clea Julie to clean out her purse, her bag, her car, and incoming mail & paperwork
- Dusty boxes of paperwork are a thing of the past
- Many items were sold in a church sale, giving Julie a sense of space and freedom that she did not have before
- Julie learned the skills necessary to keep her living room tidy going forward
- She hosted Christmas at her house last year!
- The ADHD diagnosis has given her a new awareness of how the condition compromises her ability to organize. She doesn’t beat herself up anymore.